Sunday, June 27, 2010

DeNami Sneak Peeks!!!!

Hey everyone!

Have you seen all the exciting sneak peeks going on at the DeNami Blog right now? The countdown continues to July 1, when all 50+ new stamp designs will be released! Let me tell you, this new collection is OUTSTANDING. 

Here are some cards that highlight just a few of the FABULOUS new stamps. Enjoy!

I. Love. These. Pears. The pears were the first stamps I used from the new collection, and I had to force myself to put them away and move on to other (equally beautiful) stamps. Pairing the stamp with yummy colors and glitter just makes me so happy!
Oh, the apples. Talk about delicious. The apple basket is such a beautiful image and it fits so perfectly with all the great circle word stamps from DeNami. I could have stamped and colored the apple orchard background all day.
So, I'm really a cat person, but these Playful Puppies are truly adorable and you can't help but smile when you see all four of these furry friends in the set.

There are tons more cute ideas at the DeNami blog and more to come, so be sure to check it out and DON'T MISS our July 1 release of the entire collection for Fall/Winter 2010. I really can't wait for everyone to see it!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, Beka! So funny - you're a cat person and I'm totally more of a dog person! My hubby's allergic to cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all coming out so fabulous Beka!!! They are really great designs. My favorite happens to be that second one with the pears and apples! It's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete