Monday, June 14, 2010

Stamping in Stitches!

Hey friends!

DeNami Design is sponsoring the Wee Memories challenge "In Stitches", and lucky me, I just love the stitched stamps from DeNami! I use them often on my cards, especially baby cards. These stamps are especially good for me, because I can't sew to save my life. In fact, I dressed my girls in matching cherry dresses yesterday and was asked no less than three times if I made the dresses. I laughed every time (and so would my husband, who mends his own pants). There's a picture below (it's not the best quality but the cuteness shines through anyway).


But I digress. Not only is DeNami sponsoring this super fun challenge, but the prize, too: a $30 online gift certificate to denamidesign.com! You can use real or not-so-real stitching (like me!) and I just have to say one of my favorite embellishments, buttons, sure would go great with all that stitching! So enjoy, and have a great week!

Photobucket




In Stitches Challenge Card Supplies
DeNami Design stamps: Small Stitched Circle, Stitched Border, Rosevine Flowers stamp set, All Occasion Sentiments stamp set
Cardstocks: White, Magenta, Chocolate Brown, iridescent Emerald, iridescent Aquamarine
Blue Paisley paper
Vintage Sepia Versafine
Quickie glue pen
Extra Fine glitter
Boutique Buttons: Aqua, Lime, Bubblegum


2 comments:

  1. Beka, this card came out so cute! And your girls are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So bright and fun! :) Your girls are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete